[ASA] Congratulations to Marc Duldig!

John Lattanzio john.lattanzio at monash.edu
Thu Dec 2 08:18:58 AEDT 2021

Dear Colleagues
  I am very pleased to pass on the news that our indefatigable Co-Secretary
Marc Duldig has just been announced as a winner of the Australian Institute
of Physics  Award for *Outstanding Service to Physics.*

Marc's work for the disciplines of Physics and Astronomy is legendary and
he has now been recognised in 2021 by *both* the AIP and the ASA! I remind
you that Marc was one of the inaugural winners of the ASA's Roy Allen Medal
for Exceptional Service
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/it8GC6XQ4LfrmNzOKCphlRx?domain=asa.astronomy.org.au>.

Heartfelt congratulations to Marc (and Emeritus Prof Bruce McKellar, who
also won the AIP award this year).

John Lattanzio

--
*I am an LGBTIQ Ally**      -     Find out more at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Knv6C71R2NTANglpkSWIMMZ?domain=monash.edu
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/A3kgC81V0PT6qG1vRF2iBCA?domain=monash.edu>*

Professor John Lattanzio
President, Astronomical Society of Australia

School of Physics and Astronomy
Monash University Victoria 3800 AUSTRALIA

Ph:  +61 (0)3 9905-4428
WWW: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/I1S9C91WPRTkq0Q3BUOtJtV?domain=users.monash.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/U1HwC0YKPviGBxVo3COjvfn?domain=maths.monash.edu.au>
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/tKJlCgZ0N1iAy3902S7WORs?domain=orcid.org