[ASA] Australian LSST Workshop 2021

stuart.ryder at astronomyaustralia.org.au stuart.ryder at astronomyaustralia.org.au
Mon Nov 22 15:28:13 AEDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

   We are pleased to invite you to the 2021 Australian LSST Workshop, to be
held on-line on Monday 13 Dec 2021 from noon-5pm AEDT (9am-2pm AWST).
Australian Science Lead for the Rubin Observatory's Legacy Survey of Space
and Time (LSST) Prof. Sarah Brough will provide an update on our in-kind
contributions and funding to secure LSST data access rights for 47
Australian PIs (and a further 188 Junior Associates). After that we'd like
to hear from you about any recent work you or your group are involved in
that relates to the LSST or the various LSST Science Collaborations, and
discuss how we can all help build a better LSST at Australia community for
everybody.

  To register for the event, and indicate your interest in giving a short
(~10-15 min) presentation please complete this registration form
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KkcWCwV1vMfG32wxVfVeR4T?domain=forms.gle> . There is no workshop registration
fee, but in order to allow time to prepare the program the deadline for
presentation submissions will be Friday 3rd December 2021. For those unable
to attend live, we will be able to present a pre-recorded presentation on
your behalf, as well as provide a temporary link to a recording of the
workshop on request. Please contact Sarah Brough (s.brough at unsw.edu.au
<mailto:s.brough at unsw.edu.au> ) or myself if you have any questions about
the event, and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on-line
next month.

Cheers,

Stuart

______________________________

Dr. Stuart Ryder
Program Manager (Mon, Wed, Fri)
Astronomy Australia Ltd.

T: +61 (02) 9372 4843

M: +61 (0419) 970834
E: stuart.ryder at astronomyaustralia.org.au
<mailto:stuart.ryder at astronomyaustralia.org.au>

W:  <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mHpKCxngwOf1ozWvRSvv3DQ?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au> www.astronomyaustralia.org.au

O: c/o AAO, 105 Delhi Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia

AAL endeavours to be an environmentally sustainable organisation built upon
equity, diversity and mutual respect for its staff and stakeholders.