[ASA] ACAMAR virtual workshop on the Future of Traditional Survey Science, 22-24 September 2021

Richard de Grijs richard.de-grijs at mq.edu.au
Tue Aug 10 08:26:33 AEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

The deadline for abstract submissions for the ACAMAR workshop on the
/Future of Traditional Survey Science/ is just 10 days away, on 20 August.

The workship will be held on 22, 23 and 24 September 2021. We have a
stellar line-up of invited speakers, so now is the time to reserve your
contributed talk or poster!

Registration page: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MQfECOMKzVTpROgZWhEA96w?domain=ftss2021.casconf.cn
Abstract submission: First register, then log in from the main workshop
page: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vXIFCP7LAXfKG62NpS0dDkg?domain=ftss2021.casconf.cn (click' Submission' at the top of the
page)

We look forward to your contributions! Please register and let us know
you want to be part of the discussion :-)

On behalf of the workshop's Scientific Organising Committee,
Richard de Grijs