[ASA] MSE ACAMAR Workshop

Andrew Hopkins andrew.hopkins at mq.edu.au
Mon Aug 9 12:10:40 AEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

  This is the final announcement for the "ACAMAR Workshop on the Maunakea Spectroscopic Explorer<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/seVWCyojxQTrXkD3RHZ3xYw?domain=mse.cfht.hawaii.edu> and Future MOS Facilities". This workshop aims to share activities and interests in the Australian and Chinese communities, to bring our communities closer together, and enhance our shared work toward making MSE a reality.

For program and registration information, please see the workshop website:

  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9PfMCzvkyVCMg9DzAhXH21A?domain=mse-acamar.casconf.cn<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9PfMCzvkyVCMg9DzAhXH21A?domain=mse-acamar.casconf.cn>

We encourage attendance from all who are interested.

The workshop will be virtual, held using zoom, over Wed-Fri 25-27 Aug 2021, over a 3 hr window each day.

Scientific Organizing Committee
Andrew Hopkins (co-chair)
Eric Peng (co-chair)
Simon Driver
Xiaoting Fu
Sarah Martell
Aaron Robotham
Suijian Xue
Gongbo Zhao

Andrew and Eric
—
Prof. Andrew Hopkins, Professor of Astronomy
Australian Astronomical Optics, Macquarie University
105 Delhi Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia
+61 2 9372 4849