[ASA] Save the date: Third Pietro Baracchi workshop, October 6/7, 2021

Steven Tingay s.tingay at curtin.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 12:35:11 AEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that “Baracchi III: The third Pietro Baracchi
conference” will be held on October 6-7, 2021, online.

The conference series highlights collaboration between the Italian and
Australian astronomy communities and continues the positive engagement
started in the first two editions.

It will be scheduled over two half-days (about 4 hours each), to fit with
the time zone overlap between Italy and Australia.

For more information, you can visit the webpage at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/QC35CzvkyVCMPzJ8As48bEO?domain=indico.ict.inaf.it

Or you can contact: Steven Tingay (s.tingay at curtin.edu.au)

If you plan to attend the conference, you can already register through the
direct link:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Xa0yCANpgjCNm57rzu86UfH?domain=indico.ict.inaf.it

The conference announcement will follow soon via-email and on the web page,
with more details and agenda.

In the meanwhile, please save the date!

Giulia Macario and Steven Tingay, on behalf of the SOC:

Giulia Macario (Co-Chair, INAF OAA, Italy)

Steven Tingay (Co-Chair, Curtin University, Australia)

Giovanni Cresci (INAF OAA, Italy)

Giuseppina Micela (INAF OAPa, Italy)

Gavin Rowell (The University of Adelaide, Australia)

Elaine Sadler (CSIRO, Australia)

It is often convenient for me to send emails outside business hours.
But I have no expectation of responses outside business hours.
If you receive a one line (or even a one word) email from me, please don't
read anything into it.  I may be busy.  I may be on my phone.

Professor Steven Tingay (He/Him/His)
John Curtin Distinguished Professor

Executive Director
Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
Curtin University
Bentley, Western Australia
Australia

Deputy Executive Director
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research

Director
Murchison Widefield Array

Street address:
Brodie Hall building
1 Turner Ave
Technology Park
Bentley 6102
Western Australia

Email:  S.Tingay at curtin.edu.au <s.tingay at curtin.edu.au>

WWW: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/7f7hCBNqjlC7ZNEPOcN3nHO?domain=astronomy.curtin.edu.au
            https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eCHvCD1vlpT56ZgjksZIg2U?domain=icrar.org

Phone: +61 (0)8 9266 4908

Mobile: +61 (0)401 103635

I acknowledge and pay respect to the past, present and future traditional
custodians and elders of the Nation’s First Peoples and the continuation of
their cultural, spiritual and educational practices. I pay particular
respect to the traditional owners of the land on which our Perth Campus is
located, the Wadjuk people of the Noongar nation, and on our Kalgoorlie
Campus, the Wongutha people of the North-Eastern Goldfields.  And the
Wajarri Yamaji people of the Murchison, the site where we are building the
MWA and the SKA.