[ASA] ASA AGM reports

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 09:23:23 AEST 2021

The ASA AGM will be held on Wednesday at 3.00 pm AEST, 2.30 pm (ACST), 1.00 pm (AWST)
(just testing who was paying attention!)

We hope to see you there.

John

From: John O'Byrne <john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au>
Date: Monday, 12 July 2021 at 11:25 pm
To: Ilya Mandel via ASA <asa at mailman.sydney.edu.au>
Subject: ASA AGM reports

To ASA members,

The ASA’s 55th Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday at 3.00pm AEST, 2.30pm (ACST), 1.30 pm (AWST) as part of the online Annual Scientific Meeting.  Use Connect via Zoom 3<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/oyqNCq71mwf8426kWFZxkkL?domain=unimelb.zoom.us>

The Agenda and various reports to be presented at the AGM are attached to this email:

·         AGM 2021 Agenda

·         AGM 2020 Minutes

·         Presidents Report 2021

·         Treasurers Report 2021

·         PASA Report 2021

These reports can also be found on the ASA Reports web page<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/5iTkCr81nyt8Nm3n9Fzfmwi?domain=asa.astronomy.org.au>.

Members unable to attend the AGM may also wish to look though the reports.  The President’s report in particular runs through many aspects of the ASA activities.

I hope to ‘see’ many of you at the AGM on Wednesday afternoon..

John

—————————————————————————
"The standard you walk past is the standard you accept”

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR JOHN O’BYRNE (he/his)
Associate Dean (Student Life), Faculty of Science
Secretary, Astronomical Society of Australia Inc.
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Physics Building A28
T +61 2 9351 3184  (forwarded when off campus)
E john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au<mailto:john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au>  | W  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ApJkCvl1rKi7Bl0LXUzteLi?domain=sydney.edu.au
My work hours may differ from yours. If you receive this email out of hours, please don’t feel obliged to reply. Work-life balance is important.