[ASA] Fwd: MWA Project Meeting notice email for external collaborators

Steven Tingay s.tingay at curtin.edu.au
Sat Jun 26 00:29:34 AEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

On June 22 and 23 the MWA community took part in an online (virtual)
project meeting to share and discuss recent work. In addition to
management, operations, and engineering updates, both junior and senior
researchers presented a range of talks, covering all of our key science
areas:

   - The Epoch of Reionisation (EoR),
   - Galactic and Extra-galactic (GeG),
   - Transient signals, from pulsars to SETI and space situational
   awareness, and
   - Solar, Heliosphere and Ionospheric (SHI) science.

These talks are freely available to watch on our Youtube channel
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2ylHCZY1Nqi5yWXBqIzns6s?domain=youtube.com>.

Day 1 - https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/UgCsC1WLPxcMKQLWAFGmhSV?domain=youtu.be

Day 2 - https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/kpABC2xMQzipAD0y2hBjXiZ?domain=youtu.be

Please feel free to distribute around your organisations and networks.

Kind regards,

The MWA Team

It is often convenient for me to send emails outside business hours.
But I have no expectation of responses outside business hours.
If you receive a one line (or even a one word) email from me, please don't
read anything into it.  I may be busy.  I may be on my phone.

Professor Steven Tingay (He/Him/His)
John Curtin Distinguished Professor

Executive Director
Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
Curtin University
Bentley, Western Australia
Australia

Deputy Executive Director
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research

Director
Murchison Widefield Array

Street address:
Brodie Hall building
1 Turner Ave
Technology Park
Bentley 6102
Western Australia

Email:  S.Tingay at curtin.edu.au <s.tingay at curtin.edu.au>

WWW: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/GtpFC3QNPBipVrWNghDLkTX?domain=astronomy.curtin.edu.au
            https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2jLgC4QOPEiBGwRk2sV8xx1?domain=icrar.org

Phone: +61 (0)8 9266 4908

Mobile: +61 (0)401 103635

I acknowledge and pay respect to the past, present and future traditional
custodians and elders of the Nation’s First Peoples and the continuation of
their cultural, spiritual and educational practices. I pay particular
respect to the traditional owners of the land on which our Perth Campus is
located, the Wadjuk people of the Noongar nation, and on our Kalgoorlie
Campus, the Wongutha people of the North-Eastern Goldfields.  And the
Wajarri Yamaji people of the Murchison, the site where we are building the
MWA and the SKA.