[ASA] Optical Data Centre User Requirements Survey

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Wed May 26 12:31:10 AEST 2021

Hi everyone,

We are planning the next phase of the Optical Data Centre, which is an AAL-funded initiative to provide optical and infrared data to the community, along with the tools to access and analyse them.

We would like to invite you to take part in our Optical Data Centre User Requirements survey, which should take around five minutes to complete. This survey will help to shape our future direction, including the datasets we host and services that we develop and deploy.

The survey can be found at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OjYtClx1Nji26MgmGCG8G6z?domain=surveymonkey.com

Thank you!
Simon
[Data Central] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eTK8CmO5glujkME8XhOtXFY?domain=datacentral.org.au>
Simon O'Toole<mailto:simon.otoole at mq.edu.au> • Head of Data & IT • Data Central Project Scientist<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eTK8CmO5glujkME8XhOtXFY?domain=datacentral.org.au>

datacentral.org.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eTK8CmO5glujkME8XhOtXFY?domain=datacentral.org.au> • Australian Astronomical Optics, Macquarie University<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/A1wkCnx1jni7rWMgwHN9AfP?domain=mq.edu.au>

—