[ASA] Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor position at Curtin University

James Miller-Jones James.Miller-Jones at curtin.edu.au
Thu Dec 17 19:47:49 AEDT 2020

Dear All,

The Curtin University node of the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR) is advertising a new continuing academic position.  We are seeking to hire a new faculty member in astrophysics, at either Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor level as appropriate, to strengthen our research, teaching and leadership capabilities.

The closing date is Wednesday January 27th, 2021 (9pm AWST, 1300 UT).

For more details, please see the full job advertisement at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jXG1CYW8Noc7woDxU0Nn3h?domain=staff.curtin.edu.au, or the AAS Job Register, at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bN4gCZY1Nqi60n7NSjULXE?domain=jobregister.aas.org.

I would be grateful if you could pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

Best regards,

James Miller-Jones
--
Professor James Miller-Jones
Science Director, Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy

International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
Curtin University
GPO Box U1987
Perth WA 6845
Australia