[ASA] Fwd: IAU ECA Online Discourse Series Continues

Themiya Nanayakkara wnanayakkara at swin.edu.au
Sun Nov 22 17:11:48 AEDT 2020

The IAU Junior Member Woking Group is organising a second round of online webinar series aimed for the ECRs . This is open to everyone, please fill up the online registration form to get details on how to join: https://forms.gle/ubPUzVTXHm5JEEfb8 <https://forms.gle/ubPUzVTXHm5JEEfb8> This set of workshops are catered towards the Europe/USA time zones, so if its too early for you all registrants will get the YouTube link so you can watch in your convenience.

Thursday November 26th, 2020: 16:00-17:00 UTC / 17:00-18:00 CET

" <>A colorful career in star formation from optical to radio wavelengths"

 <>Dr. Ágnes Kóspál (Konkoly Observatory)

Thursday December 3rd, 2020: 16:00-17:00 UTC / 17:00-18:00 CET

" <>Publishing without Perishing: A user’s guide to the astronomical literature"

 <>Prof. Dr. Chris Lintott (University of Oxford & AAS Journals)

Thursday December 10th, 2020: 16:00-17:00 UTC / 17:00-18:00 CET

" <>How stories can shape realities, on Earth and in space"

 <>Dr. Ghina Halabi (University of Cambridge)

More details in the email below