[ASA] Advertisement for Program Manager Role at Astronomy Australia Limited

James Murray jrmurray at swin.edu.au
Tue Oct 20 13:26:51 AEDT 2020

Dear ASA members,

This is a reminder that Astronomy Australia Limited is seeking a new full time Program Manager, to  work on the data and computing component of the Astronomy NCRIS program.

The role will be located in AAL’s Melbourne office (Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn Campus) but there is scope for someone elsewhere in Australia to take the role and work remotely. The position is for one year with the possibility for renewal. For further details on the position and how to apply, please use the following link to our website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AAJpCP7LAXf8xBNxHztUJj?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au

Applications close at 9am on Monday the 26th of October.

Any further questions can be directed to applications at astronomyaustralia.org.au<mailto:applications at astronomyaustralia.org.au> or via phone to James Murray on 0409703929

Dr James Murray
Director of Operations
Astronomy Australia Ltd

T: 03 9214 8426
M: 0409703929
E: james.murray at astronomyaustralia.org.au<mailto:james.murray at astronomyaustralia.org.au>
W: astronomyaustralia.org.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WbMECQnMBZfMWnlWtP72aD?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au>
P: P.O. Box 2100  Hawthorn  VIC 3122

My normal work days are Monday to Thursday

[aal_logo_notext]
AAL is committed to equity and diversity and endeavours to create an environment in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect.