[ASA] Domestic PhD scholarships round at UWA

Claudia Lagos Urbina claudia.lagos at uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 25 17:02:35 AEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

We wanted to call your attention to the call for applications for the Domestic/ UWA International Graduates Postgraduate Research Scholarships Round for commencement in 2021 are now open and the deadline to submit applications is Friday 30 October 2020. We would appreciate if you can circulate this email among interested students.

Applications are to be submitted online via the iAthena scholarship system (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/tqm2CP7LAXf19J7gUzJSKi?domain=iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/tqm2CP7LAXf19J7gUzJSKi?domain=iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au/>/). We encourage potential students to find out about the projects available at UWA here https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Tu-zCQnMBZf1gJ5VUPAzsa?domain=icrar.org search-projects/#;location=291<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/HxsjCROND2uDoyAYUPa9Wa?domain=icrar.org> and contact potential supervisors. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the ICRAR PhD selection panel (phd_uwa at icrar.org) or the HDR Support team in our faculty (email: hdr-ems at uwa.edu.au<mailto:hdr-ems at uwa.edu.au>).

Best regards,

Claudia Lagos (on behalf of the PhD selection panel at ICRAR/UWA)

--
ASTRO 3D Senior Research Fellow                                         Tel:(+61 8) 6488 3677
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research           web:www.clagos.com