[ASA] FW: Reg IAU NOC: Could you help us in outreach for our Ligo India EPO webinar?

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 17 17:18:34 AEST 2020

Dear All,
Below are the details a couple of online public outreach talks our Indian colleagues would like to promote.

Regards,
Pete

From: Prashant Abhijit Gokhale <prashantag at iisc.ac.in>
Date: Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 12:51 pm
Subject: Reg IAU NOC: Could you help us in outreach for our Ligo India EPO webinar?

Here are the details of two webinars which Pravega '21, IISc Bangalore is jointly presenting with LIGO India EPO.

1. Under Pravega Paradigms:
Speaker: Prof. Somak Raychaudhury, Director, IUCAA
Topic: Black Holes, Gravitational Waves & LIGO-India