[ASA] Call for 2021 Pleiades Awards

asa idea asa.ideastronomy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:55:58 AEST 2020

The IDEA Chapter Steering Committee is excited to announce the opening of
the next round of the Pleiades Awards!

We have completed our review of the criteria, the application materials,
and the process. We hope you will be pleased with the updated process,
which now includes a rejoinder stage and an STA and a SAGE representative
on the review panel. We have also completed a refresh of the IDEA Chapter
website, which we invite you all to check out: asa-idea.org.

The 2021 Pleiades Awards applications officially open on 18 September 2020
and the deadline for submissions is 18 December 2020 (5PM AEDT). Results
will be announced in early April 2021. Please see the IDEA Chapter website
for more information on the awards and instructions on how to apply:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ssZGCL7EwMfBXpYXFBIql7?domain=asa-idea.org.

Any questions can be sent to: asa.ideastronomy at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Katie Jameson (she/her)