[ASA] ASA financial report

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Wed Sep 16 09:00:49 AEST 2020

At the ASA’s online AGM in July, a variety of reports were presented to the membership including the Treasurer’s report.  At that time, the audited accounts were still being finalised but the Treasurer presented a report that indicated the Society’s strong financial position.  Although the changes are small, the full audit is now available for your inspection on the ASA web ‘Society’ page under Reports<mailto:https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ujwqCE8wmrt463L6SNLyXd?domain=asa.astronomy.org.au>, along with the other reports presented to the AGM.

I trust you are all well and coping with the limitations in place wherever you are.  Hopefully we will see you at a live AGM in 2021.

John

—————————————————————————
"The standard you walk past is the standard you accept”
—————————————————————————

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR JOHN O’BYRNE
Associate Dean (Student Life), Faculty of Science
Secretary, Astronomical Society of Australia Inc.

Sydney Institute for Astronomy
School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Physics Building A28
Postal address: School of Physics | The University of Sydney | NSW | Australia | 2006
T +61 2 9351 3184  (forwarded when off campus)
E john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au<mailto:john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au>  | W  http://sydney.edu.au/science/people/john.obyrne

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.