[ASA] ATNF Future Value-added Services Survey

Edwards, Phil (CASS, Marsfield) Philip.Edwards at csiro.au
Mon Jul 27 09:55:19 AEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

The Australia Telescope National Facility is seeking community feedback on some additional services we might potentially offer in order to offset the costs of operating the telescopes.

We invite you to participate in a short survey to gauge your interest in such services. This survey should only take a couple of minutes to complete, and can be completed any time before Friday July 31 2020.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1OxJCQnMBZfxyW3JFxhQ-o?domain=narrabri.atnf.csiro.au

Please feel free to pass along this invitation to any other researchers who you think may want to provide feedback. Apologies if you receive this invitation more than once.

We appreciate your time and assistance.

Regards,
Jamie Stevens (ATCA Senior Systems Scientist)
Phil Edwards (Program Director, ATNF Science)