[ASA] Dr Sarah Pearce - 2020 Telstra NSW Business Woman of the Year

Cathryn Trott Cathryn.Trott at curtin.edu.au
Thu Apr 30 15:46:45 AEST 2020

Dear ASA Members,

Please join me in congratulating Dr Sarah Pearce, Deputy Director of CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science, who today has been announced as the 2020 Telstra NSW Business Woman of the Year.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/4tNgCXLW2mUkvP0RS6yFnd?domain=telstrabusinesswomensawards.com

She has also been awarded in the category of NSW ‘Public Sector & Academia’.

The award is recognition for her work to deliver world-leading facilities for the international astronomy community. Nationally, there were 22,000 entries for these highly-sought awards, which celebrate outstanding women who are disrupting the way we conduct business in Australia.

Congratulations Sarah!

Regards,
Cathryn

Cathryn Trott

Associate Professor
ARC Future Fellow

President, Astronomical Society of Australia

ARC Centre of Excellence for All Sky Astrophysics in 3D (ASTRO 3D)

International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
Curtin University
Bentley WA, Australia

cathryn.trott at curtin.edu.au