[ASA] OzGrav Postdoctoral Research Fellow in precision pulsar timing and gravitational wave detection

Yeshe Fenner yeshefenner at swin.edu.au
Tue Mar 10 16:06:56 AEDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Swinburne University is currently advertising for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work within the ARC Centre of Excellence in Gravitational wave Discovery (OzGrav) on precision pulsar timing and gravitational wave detection. The postdoc will work with Associate Professor Ryan Shannon, Professor Matthew Bailes, and the OzGrav Pulsar Timing Array project team, and will have access to world-class facilities.

See full advertisement, position description, and instructions on how to apply here<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZIpECMwvLQTq5opLjuw5Ws0?domain=swinjobs.nga.net.au>.

Applications close 5PM 19th April 2020 Australian Eastern Time.

OzGrav is committed to providing a supportive and equitable work place for all staff and students, and we welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We offer family-friendly policies and work practices, part-time roles, and will work to solve “two-body” problems where possible. We also offer generous superannuation, parental, annual, and sick leave provisions.

Please forward this advertisement on to colleagues you think may be interested.

Cheers,
Yeshe

Dr Yeshe Fenner, PhD | Chief Operating Officer

ARC Centre of Excellence for Gravitational Wave Discovery (OzGrav)
Faculty of Science Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 Hawthorn Vic 3122
Ph +61 3 9214 8302 | Mobile: 0430 708 995

[1497405341108_Email-sig-logos-small.png]

(CRICOS Provider 00111D)