[ASA] Bolton Symposium 2020 Program + Remote Participation

Katie Jameson ktjameson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:34:51 AEDT 2020

Greetings!

The Bolton Symposium is just a week away! You can find the program and
schedule for the day on the website:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ubBYCr8DLRt88kmJJS7LODa?domain=atnf.csiro.au

If you happen to be in Perth and decide you would like to join, please let
me know, we may have space to accommodate a few more attendees. If you are
unable to attend in person, but would like to connect remotely to hear the
update talks in the morning session also let me know and we can send you
connection information.

Cheers,

Katie Jameson, Tessa Vernstrom, and Shi Dai