[ASA] Lecturer position in Astrophysics at UNSW Sydney

Sarah Brough s.brough at unsw.edu.au
Thu Dec 5 10:48:17 AEDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Applications are invited for a full-time, convertible tenure-track (i.e. the position will be made ongoing subject to performance), Lecturer Position in Astrophysics at UNSW Sydney.

The Astrophysics group within the School of Physics constitutes 10 faculty members working across a broad range of research areas including galaxy evolution, galactic archaeology, exoplanets, stellar astrophysics, the inter-stellar medium, Antarctic astronomy and cosmology. UNSW astrophysicists are closely involved with the upcoming Large Synoptic Survey Telescope, 4MOST and Giant Magellan Telescopes. UNSW Staff are also able to access the Katana computational cluster for their high-performance computing needs.

The position will be balanced research and teaching. The teaching supports the delivery of our undergraduate and Honours B.Sc. degrees.

More details and application are available on the UNSW careers page:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OIrWCjZrzqHWZq3BcWvg58?domain=external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MiUiCk8vAZtxoQrKiVYNJ0?domain=careers.utas.edu.au>

Application deadline: 30 January 2020.

Regards,

Sarah

Associate Professor Sarah Brough
Associate Dean Equity Diversity and Inclusion | Faculty of Science
Research Director | School of Physics
Australian Science Lead for LSST
UNSW Sydney
130, Old Main Building (K15) | UNSW | NSW 2052 Australia
PH: +61 2 9385 5470

I am sending this message now because it suits me.  I don’t expect that you will read,
respond to, or action it outside of your regular working hours.