[ASA] New ASA student rep

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Thu Jul 11 01:10:00 AEST 2019

To ASA student members,
(and for the information of other members)

It is my pleasure to announce Christopher Matthew as our newly elected student representative on the ASA Council. In accordance with the election deadline, voting closed at midnight yesterday. It was a very close vote, as both of our candidates were amazing!

Being the student representative has been a remarkable journey for me, to be able to voice the feedback of the ASA student community. A special vote of thanks goes to the students for contributing to the feedback survey.

Though no longer the student rep., I continue to be a student member of ASA for a while yet, so hopefully I will get a chance to interact with you at ASA meetings/workshops, if I haven’t already met you! 😊

All the very best.

Kind regards,
Debatri Chattopadhyay