[ASA] Job advertisement: Communications Officer at Astronomy Australia Limited

James Murray james.murray at astronomyaustralia.org.au
Wed May 8 09:15:11 AEST 2019

Dear ASA members,

Astronomy Australia Limited is advertising for a part-time Communications Officer. This is a new role, created in response to the increase in number and complexity of our engagements, and a desire by AAL to connect with our stakeholders using the most appropriate means.

More information on the position can be found here.

To apply, send a resume and a covering letter addressing the job criteria to applications at astronomyaustralia.org.au by 5pm (AEST) on the 17th of May. To discuss the role further, either send an email to applications at astronomyaustralia.org.au or contact me (James) directly on the numbers below.

Dr James Murray
Senior Program Manager
Astronomy Australia Ltd

T: 03 9214 8426

M: 0409703929
E: james.murray at astronomyaustralia.org.au
W: astronomyaustralia.org.au
P: P.O. Box 2100  Hawthorn  VIC 3122

My normal work days are Monday to Thursday

AAL is committed to equity and diversity and endeavours to create an environment in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect.