[ASA] Job Opportunity: Program Manager with Astronomy Australia Ltd

Mita Brierley MITA.BRIERLEY at ASTRONOMYAUSTRALIA.ORG.AU
Wed Oct 31 14:35:08 AEDT 2018

Dear All,

AAL is advertising for a new Program Manager to join our team. This will be
a Sydney-based role and the initial contract is one-year with the
possibility of renewal. The detailed position description is attached and
can also be found on our website:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/5VoUCxnMRvt25KNMT86hj-?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au

Please feel free to distribute this advert to any of your colleagues and
contacts who may be interested and suitable for the role.

Applications close at 9AM AEDT 15th November 2018, and interested parties
are welcome to contact me directly for further information.

Kind Regards,

Mita

Dr Mita Brierley
Senior Program Manager
Astronomy Australia Ltd (Sydney Office)

P: +61 2 9850 6371
E:  <mailto:mita.brierley at astronomyaustralia.org.au>
mita.brierley at astronomyaustralia.org.au
W:  <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/BIBUCyoNVrclPEVXhMfCwe?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au>
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/BIBUCyoNVrclPEVXhMfCwe?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au

AAL is committed to equity and diversity and endeavours to create an
environment in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect.