[ASA] Postdoctoral Research Associate in Lens Modelling Position

Susan Lester suelester at swin.edu.au
Thu Sep 13 14:34:47 AEST 2018

We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fulfil a three year postdoctoral research position for the purpose of conducting research in collaboration with Prof. Karl Glazebrook. Our research will involve modelling of new gravitational lens systems discovered in deep imaging surveys, with a focus on the Dark Energy Survey, in order to constrain cosmology and the properties of dark and stellar matter in galaxies.

This is a 3 year postdoctoral position at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia to undertake research on gravitational lensing as part of the ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics in 3 Dimensions (ASTRO 3D), under the guidance of Prof Karl Glazebrook and within the 'Galaxy Evolution' project of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence "ASTRO 3D".

For more information, please follow the link below.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/fGQLCjZrzqH9DgvMhWQhks?domain=jobregister.aas.org

Susan Lester
Research Coordinator
ARC Centre for Excellence in All Sky Astrophysics (Astro 3D)
Swinburne University
P O Box 218
John Street
Hawthorn
Victoria 3122
Australia
Ph: +61 3 92148427
Please note my work days are Wednesday/Thursday