[ASA] Fwd: ESO - Call for Proposals: Maintenance and Development of La Silla-Paranal Pipelines

Matthew Colless matthew.colless at anu.edu.au
Mon May 7 14:59:18 AEST 2018

Folks,

Apologies, I’m using the blunt instrument of the ASA exploder to draw the attention of all Australian institutions to this ESO call for proposals, and to get expressions of interest from those institutions who would like to hear more about this (or future proposals, if not interested in this particular one).

If your institution is so interested, please let me know and I will give your institutional details to ESO. (Note that the existing list of Australian institutes is both incomplete and (in part) redundant!

Hereafter I hope there will be a more sophisticated process for dealing with such calls for proposals coordinated by an ESO industry liaison officer from the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.

Cheers, Matthew.

Begin forwarded message: