[ASA] Congratulations to Ron Ekers

Stuart Wyithe swyithe at unimelb.edu.au
Wed May 2 08:42:44 AEST 2018

Dear ASA,

Please join me in congratulating Prof Ron Ekers on his election as a foreign associate of the National Academy of Sciences in recognition of his distinguished and continuing achievements in original research.

With only 21 foreign associates elected across all fields world-wide this is a rare honour indeed.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/LmBwCVAGXPtMDqODHGvEvR?domain=nasonline.org

Congratulations Ron!

-Stuart

——————————————————————————————
Professor Stuart Wyithe | Head, School of Physics
Deputy Director, ARC Centre of Excellence for All-Sky Astrophysics in 3D

Shirley Els | Executive Assistant – Head, School of Physics
T: +61 3 8344 5453   E: shirley.els at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:shirley.els at unimelb.edu.au>

Faculty of Science
Room 104, David Caro Building (192)
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 5420 and +61 3 8344 5083
F: +61 3 9347 4783
E: swyithe at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:swyithe at unimelb.edu.au>
W: science.unimelb.edu.au<http://unimelb.edu.au/>

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present

[signature_340772788]
This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and notify us by return email.