[ASA] Second Announcement: ECR Chapter Mentoring Workshop

ASA Early Career Researcher Chapter asa.ecr.chapter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:55:02 AEDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

This is the second announcement for the ECR Chapter Mentoring Workshop
to be held near Perth. Registration is open for the workshop and will
close on the March 27 (next Tuesday). We will send out a separate link
to pay the registration fees later on in April. Please note that the
registration fees (at most AUD 200) includes accommodation on a
twin-sharing basis, all meals, and round-trip transfers to the Perth
airport.

Details:
Dates: May 1 - May 4
Website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/87gBC5QZ29FwjYNrtzNgix?domain=asa-ecr.org
Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/asa_ecr-2018retreat-rego

Cheers,
The ASA ECR Chapter Steering Committee

(Manodeep Sinha, Sarah Martell, Darren Croton, Pascal Elahi, Jonti
Horner, Anthea King, Simon Mutch, Belinda Nicholson, Jesse van de Sande)