[ASA] Circumplanetary Disks and Satellite Formation, Nagoya, March 26-30, 2018

Mark Wardle mark.wardle at mq.edu.au
Tue Nov 7 11:48:17 AEDT 2017

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the meeting "Circumplanetary Disks and Satellite Formation”

To be held in Nagoya March 26-30, 2018.  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Jb1WBnUopbVacn?domain=cpdsf2018.wixsite.com

The aim of the meeting is to have active discussion on origin of satellites among

theorists and observers. In this meeting, we will cover the formation environments

and processes of moons, gas and particle dynamics around terrestrial and giant planets,

observation of circumplanetary disks and exomoons including candidates, and constraints

that we can obtain from the observations including space probes to Solar System bodies.

The deadline of the registration is January 15, but we will close the registration as soon as

the number of the participants reaches 55.

Confirmed Invited Speakers (alphabetical):

Sebastien Charnoz (Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris)

Aurélien Crida (Observatoire de Côte d'Azur)

Oliver Gressel (Niels Bohr Institute)

Andrea Isella (Rice University)

David Kipping (Columbia University)

Hiroyuki Kurokawa (Earth-Life Science Institute)

Satoshi Okuzumi (Tokyo Institute of Technology)

Judit Szulágyi (ETH Zürich)

Takayuki Tanigawa (National Institute of Technology, Ichinoseki College)

Tomohiro Usui (Earth-Life Science Institute)

Scientific Organizing Committee  (alphabetical):

Yuri Fujii

Hidenori Genda

Tristan Guillot

Shigeru Ida

Shu-ichiro Inutsuka

Jun Kimura

Neal Turner

Local Organizing Committee  (alphabetical):

Yuri Fujii

Ryuki Hyodo

Shu-ichiro Inutsuka

Kenji Kurosaki

We are looking forward to meet you in Nagoya.

Best wishes,

Yuri Fujii (on behave of the SOC and LOC)