[ASA] Fw: [cta-members] Announcement of four engineering positions for CTA-North at the IAC

Gavin Rowell gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Oct 11 11:36:37 AEDT 2017

Some of these positions might be of interest.

Gavin..

Gavin Rowell                                                           ph +61883138374
High Energy Astrophysics Group                             fax +61883134380
School of Physical Sciences                     gavin.rowell at adelaide.edu.au
University of Adelaide 5005, AUSTRALIA
web: http://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/astrophysics/gpr/

________________________________

Subject: [cta-members] Announcement of four engineering positions for CTA-North at the IAC

Dear colleagues,

Today has been published at the IAC´s web page the announcement of four
engineering positions to work in the management of FEDER funds for
CTA-North:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2mpABDcdOdpMhZ?domain=iac.es (only in Spanish, sorry)

This announcement includes one Project Manager, one Civil Engineer, one
Mechanical Engineer and one Electronics Engineer. They will start taking
care of the bidding for CTA-North using FEDER money. In a short time
period we will release two administration positions. It is expected that
next year other three engineers will be hired.

Please, be so kind as to send this information to anyone that could be
interested.

Thanks and best regards,

Ramón.

Dr. Ramón J. García López

Profesor Titular, Departamento de Astrofísica, Universidad de La Laguna (ULL)

Senior researcher, Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (IAC)

Tel. (ULL): +34 922318131
Tel. (IAC): +34 922605200

e-mail: rgl at iac.es, rjgarcia at ull.es               https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6eKdBDs3W3ApHV?domain=iac.es
[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/NX12BDUWoW0ac4?domain=iac.es]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6eKdBDs3W3ApHV?domain=iac.es>

Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias - IAC<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6eKdBDs3W3ApHV?domain=iac.es>
www.iac.es
Sep. 25, 2017. The material that obscures supermassive black holes, the connection with their host galaxies

ADVERTENCIA: Sobre la privacidad y cumplimiento de la Ley de Protección de Datos, acceda a https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bZ89Bmu3e3x6Hr?domain=iac.es
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias - IAC<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bZ89Bmu3e3x6Hr?domain=iac.es>
www.iac.es
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para recoger información estadística y mejorar nuestra web y servicios. Si continúa navegando, acepta su instalación y uso.

WARNING: For more information on privacy and fulfilment of the Law concerning the Protection of Data, consult https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Jb1WBnUbnb4phG?domain=iac.es
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias - IAC<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Jb1WBnUbnb4phG?domain=iac.es>
www.iac.es
We use our own cookies and cookies from a third party to gather statistical information to improve our services and our website. If you continue with the navigation ...