[ASA] ICRAR Year Book

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 22 17:16:12 AEST 2017

Dear all,
We produce a biennial publication called the 'Year Book’ which aims to communicate ICRAR's key activities and highlights in the Science, Engineering, Data Intensive Astronomy and Outreach domains.

If you’re interested, it can be viewed and downloaded via the following link.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/q0YwBQf2qGas9?domain=icrar.org

We hope you enjoy it, please feel free to share.

Regards
Pete

Pete Wheeler
Outreach, Education and Communications Manager

Ph: +61 8 6488 7758
Mobile: +61 423 982 018

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/44GqB7U7wGRfg?domain=s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com]
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/drxzBeuZ0O9fm?domain=icrar.org>www.icrar.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Db1pBJU75kWfE?domain=icrar.org>    Subscribe to our eNewsletter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/87W8BlU1N47TQ?domain=icrar.org>    ICRAR on Twitter<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Qv1bBRf8eqbHD?domain=twitter.com>   ICRAR on Facebook <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xMnXB1U2d90sX?domain=facebook.com>