[ASA] 2019 Homeward Bound Women in Science Leadership Program Open for Applications

Sarah Brough s.brough at unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 15:42:31 AEST 2017

Dear ASA Members,

In December last year I took part in an amazing opportunity - the
inaugural Homeward Bound leadership program for Women in Science. I had
the trip of a lifetime, learning strategy and leadership lessons
alongside 75 amazing women of different ages (honours students through
to retirees), science backgrounds and geographical locations for 20 days
onboard a ship traveling through Antarctica.

And, you could do this too! Applications are now open for the 2019
program due Sept 15th at 10am AEST.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aYDOBJiDkdgt2?domain=homewardboundprojects.com.au

I can thoroughly recommend this experience! I describe my own experience
here
(https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2mpABDc9OZ6c5?domain=womeninscienceaust.org)
as well as in the latest edition of the AAO Observer so please feel free
to ask if you have questions prior to applying and please share broadly
with your networks,

Many Regards,

Sarah

--