[ASA] Fwd: [IAU NOC] Astronomy Translation Network project

Angel Lopez-Sanchez angel.lopez-sanchez at aao.gov.au
Mon Jul 3 14:18:17 AEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached an interesting IAU Office for Astronomy Outreach initiative to help promoting Astronomy Outreach and Science Education translating material for astronomy education and outreach. Given the multi-culture of Australian Astronomy I think some of you might be interested on this.

Cheers,

Angel R.