[ASA] Fwd: SKA Band 5+ White Paper

Andrew Walsh andrew.walsh at curtin.edu.au
Tue Oct 6 17:14:09 AEDT 2015

I recently sent round the below email to the SKA working group on "Our
Galaxy" - we are trying to make a scientific case for extending SKA1-MID
band 5 to 5+, which is the frequency range of approx. 14-24GHz.

If you are interested in SKA science in this range (not just Galactic),
please see below for more details and please contact me at:
andrew.walsh at curtin.edu.au

Later. Andrew xxx