[ASA] GMT Community Science Meeting: (re)Solving Galaxies in the Era of Extremely Large Telescopes - Oct 1-3, 2015

Gary Da Costa gary.dacosta at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 00:01:10 AEST 2015

Dear All:

Please see the announcement below regarding the 3rd Annual GMT Community Science Meeting.  The meeting is an area where many of the ASA community are active and it provides an excellent opportunity to present results and hear the latest on GMT’s progress.  Plus there is no registration fee and the meeting is being held at a very nice location on the Monterey peninsula in Northern California.

Best regards,

Gary Da Costa and Chris Tinney
(ANU and AAL representatives on the GMT Science Advisory Committee)

Begin forwarded message: