[ASA] New position - SKA Head of Scientific Operations Planning

Sarah.Pearce at csiro.au Sarah.Pearce at csiro.au
Wed May 20 12:53:13 AEST 2015

Dear ASA Members,

The SKA Organisation is advertising for a Head of Scientific Operations Planning. Please could you circulate the details to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Sarah

Head Of Scientific Operations Planning

The first phase of the SKA is scheduled to become fully operational in 2023. The operation of the SKA Observatory is currently being planned and we are seeking an individual to join a small planning team. The role of the Head of Scientific Operations Planning will be to assist with planning the full cycle of scientific operations, from the submission of proposals through to the delivery of data products to users. We seek an individual experienced with observatory operations to ensure that operational constraints and requirements are incorporated in the design of SKA1.

The deadline for applicants is Tuesday 30th June 2015.

For more details see:

http://www.skatelescope.org/people-contacts/vacancies/head-of-scientific-operations-planning/<https://www.skatelescope.org/people-contacts/vacancies/head-of-scientific-operations-planning/>

Dr Sarah Pearce

Deputy Director