[ASA] ASM 2015 Program

Andrew Walsh andrew.walsh at curtin.edu.au
Wed May 6 12:30:28 AEST 2015

The 2015 ASA ASM and HWSA are hosted by ICRAR-Curtin.

Please find attached the oral program for the 2015 ASA ASM.

A few key points to note:

1. This year we will be running parallel sessions on the Tuesday and
Thursday of the conference.

2. It was unfortunately not possible to accommodate everyone who wanted
to contribute an oral presentation. However, we are able to accommodate
anyone not listed in the oral program as a poster presentation. Please
inform us if you do not wish to present a poster.

Please remember that the 22nd of May is the Earlybird registration
deadline. Before this deadline, you are able to:

1. Register for the conference at the reduced rate.
2. Submit a poster presentation.
3. Register for the Harley Wood School for Astronomy on Rottnest Island.

Also note that the ASA is able to offer some funding support for
students attending the HWSA.

We would like to thank all contributors, as we believe we now have an
exciting program to look forward to in Fremantle in July - hope to see
you there!

Andrew Walsh and Cath Trott
on behalf of the ASA ASM 2015 SOC