[ASA] Call for Talks for Project Meeting in Bangalore, June 23-26, 2014

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Tue May 13 08:47:16 AEST 2014

Dear MWA Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite all members of the MWA community to submit talks to be presented at the upcoming project meeting in Bangalore, India (June 23-26, 2014).  The meeting will follow a science meeting format with a focus on user-related topics and science results.

Submissions are encouraged for all science and technical topics pertaining to the MWA, including (but not limited to) operation, performance, observation scheduling, calibration, data analysis, and science results.

If you would like to be considered for a talk (or more than one talk!), please send a title and short abstract via email to judd.bowman at asu.edu.  We anticipate scheduling talks in 15-20 minute slots and have a number of slots open over the three-day meeting.     The deadline for receiving submissions is Monday, May 26, 2014.  Notification of results will follow approximately one week later.

Details of the meeting can be found online at:

http://mwatelescope.sese.asu.edu/index.php/team/project-meetings/137-bangalore-2014-project-science-meeting

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  And please share this email with interested colleagues.

Thanks,

Judd

Judd D. Bowman

Assistant Professor

MWA Project Scientist

School of Earth and Space Exploration

Arizona State University

Phone: (480) 965-8880

judd.bowman at asu.edu

http://loco.lab.asu.edu

Professor Steven Tingay

Premier's Fellow

Deputy Director
ICRAR

Deputy Director
Western Australian Radio Astronomy Centre of Excellence

Director, Science and Operations
Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy

Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University of Technology
Bentley, Western Australia
Australia

Street address: