[Metabolomics] FW: Bond Elut Lipid Extraction

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Fri Jan 31 14:46:36 AEDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Pease find attached a slide deck from Agilent who are pushing their new automatable SPE plasma lipid extraction  workflow. The are claiming comparable quality and coverage to normal MTBE methods but greater ease of use and reproducibility.  The also have a new (to me at least) software package called Lipid Annotator.  Given the lacklustre performance of LipidView and LipidSearch it may be worth investigating.

If you are interested in testing either or both let me know and I will see what we can set up in the way of a trial.

Kind regards,

Ben