[Limdep Nlogit List] Ask for help on Probit estimation results

Lixian Qian Lixian.Qian at xjtlu.edu.cn
Thu Feb 29 14:18:55 AEDT 2024

Hello,

We are estimating a Multinomial Probit model.
Different from the example in the NLogit handbook, our results also include a few more estimated parameters in the section of "correlations in the Normal Distribution".
Suppose we have three alternatives, A, B, and C.
These new parameters are named as c[A], c[B] and c[C], and cA,B; cA,C; cB,C. Specifically, only c[A] and c[B] have estimated parameters while others have fixed parameters.

We didn't find such items in the Probit example of Nlogit Handbook [p., N487]. Can anyone please explain what they are?

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Lixian