[Limdep Nlogit List] Could correlation coefficient zero be acceptable in the Random Effect Probit model?

Tarfasa Jale jaletarfasa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:55:21 AEDT 2023

Hello Limdep users,
I greatly appreciate your help with my question that follow.I am
trying to estimate the Random Effect Probit model,code given below,and
keep getting correlation coefficient zero,Wald ChiSqd     .000   P
value  1.00000,and Warning  142: Estimated correlation is outside the
range -1 < r < 1.
When I include RH2 with the covariates I want to see interaction with
regressors in y1,I get Error    369: PROBIT;Panel:Options RH2 and
grouped data not allowed.
Could correlation coefficient zero be acceptable in the Random Effect
Probit model? There are two groups and ASC1 is in one of the
labels.Hosmer-Lemeshow chi-squared = *********
Thank you all.
Below is the code:

Namelist;x=ASC1,Gender,AGE,LITERACY,TLU,BEANCON,PPAID,VARIETY,INTERCRO,VACONS,TASK6,TASK7,TASK8$
|setpanel;group=ID;pds=ti$
probit;lhs=GTF4;rhs=x,one;RH2= TASK2,TASK3;
    panel;Random Effect$