[Limdep Nlogit List] LCRPLOGIT question

David Hensher david.hensher at sydney.edu.au
Sat Nov 25 08:29:14 AEDT 2023

One suggestion
You could treat each LC as a decision process like we do with ANA by allowing a parameter for any climate related variables to be non zero in all but one class and see what you get. We no longer call these latent classes because you behaviorally define a class and hence decision processes. This is explained in ACA 2015 book.

David
I am on leave until early December.

Sent from my iPhone
+61 (0) 418 433 057
Professor David A Hensher AM, PhD, FASSA

Choice modellers prefer Nlogit: See https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mbkxCoV1kpfDYwRBYu1P-ec?domain=limdep.com
ITLS celebrating 33 years

Note:
David.hensher at bigpond.com
David.hensher at sydney.edu.au

I am no longer using hgroup at hensher.com.au
and any correspondence to this email needs to be replaced with Hgroup<David.hensher at bigpond.com>
These email addresses are linked so use one only