[Limdep Nlogit List] Nlogit and Latent class model

Harold Mayaba mayabach2009 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 17:03:37 AEST 2022

Dear Professor Greene and Nlogit users,
I'm new to Nlogit and the latent class model. I'm about to analyse data to estimate willingness to pay and consumers' welfare gain/ or loss. I used unlabelled alternatives for my choice sets - Option A, Option B, and a None buy Option. My attributes had two and three levels. I have the following questions please:
- Could you please guide me step by step on how to go about data analysis using Nlogit?- I would like to use dummy coding, but struggling to understand dummy coding for the Nlogit data setup - especially with different attribute levels.- Also, guide me on the types of syntax to use when estimating willingness to pay and consumers' welfare.

Thanks
Harold