[Limdep Nlogit List] Analysis data from different treatments.

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 21 00:30:00 AEDT 2022

Harold:
A. It depends on how you intend to "compare" the results.  What are you
going to compute
that will reveal the comparison?
B. 1.  Generally no. Again, it depends on what you are trying to measure
and how you
are trying to measure it.  I do not see how "treatments" enter a
multinomial choice model.
2.  I do not see how you used the "maximum command."
Regards
Bill Greene

--
William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics