[Limdep Nlogit List] Analysis data from different treatments.

Harold Mayaba mayabach2009 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 19:20:28 AEDT 2022

Dear Professor Greene,
Thank you for the reply to my previous question.  I have other questions. My survey had three treatments,  I would like to compare the results from RPL model across these treatments. My questions are as follows:
1. Do I need to have the same number of observations for all the treatments?2. Also, I tried to use the same maximum command across all treatments but did not work. For the model to run properly,  I had to reduce the maximum command for one of the treatments from 100 to 50.Is this the right approach to take? Thank you for your continued help.
Regards
Harold.