[Lighting Students] Don’t Miss this Lighting Industry Event

Wenye Hu wenye.hu at sydney.edu.au
Fri Jan 27 15:31:50 AEDT 2023

Dear all,

Happy New Year! We hope this message finds you well and that you had a wonderful holiday season.

As we begin a new year, let's reflect on the past and look forward to the future. This year, our lighting lab is planning to host one or two events for our alumni community.

But first, we'd like to share you another exciting event organised by IESANZ.

This event is called "IESANZ Light in Focus", on June 7-8, 2023. If you haven't seen it already, please find more details in the attached document. IESANZ is offering a generous discount for students (2 Day Student Ticket - A$275). The event will feature speeches from several internationally renowned experts in the field of lighting, an excellent opportunity to learn from the industry's leaders and expand your network.

Early Bird Tickets for the Light in Focus event are on sale now at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aW5VCL7EwMfPZ5BNDCByJvV?domain=iesanz.org

Thanks and best regards

--
WENYE HU  | PhD, FHEA
Lecturer in Illumination Design

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E wenye.hu at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wenye.hu at sydney.edu.au> | W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/r_RuCMwGxOt5AGBxyukqPND?domain=sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/r_RuCMwGxOt5AGBxyukqPND?domain=sydney.edu.au/>