[Lighting Students] part-time job/internship opportunities

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Mon Nov 1 11:37:52 AEDT 2021

Hello everyone,

A Sydney-based lighting supplier is looking for a couple of people to work part-time in their design team (could be structured as a regular part-time job or paid internship). Skills in agi32 and/or BIM are required; Autocad skills are also preferred. If you’re interested, please respond directly to me and I’ll put you in touch with the hiring manager.

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor in Lighting
Director Illumination Design
Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 118, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yFZFClx1Nji2x58LWTGSYKG?domain=sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yFZFClx1Nji2x58LWTGSYKG?domain=sydney.edu.au/>