[ASA] New ASA Membership System

Kate Gunn kate.gunn at sydney.edu.au
Thu Mar 2 11:42:24 AEDT 2017

To All ASA members,

ASA membership renewal is due on 1 January each year and normally we send out invoices in January with a discount for payment before the end of February.

This year we are making major changes to the systems used for the management of membership information, payment of fees and the web site.

At this stage we are testing the new system, so please ignore any messages you have received in the past 24 hours.

We expect to have this system ready very shortly.  Thank you for your ongoing patience with these changes.

Regards, Kate
ASA Treasurer

KATE GUNN | Chief Operating Officer
CAASTRO | School of Physics  | Faculty of Science |
ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics

Rm 356 Building A28 | School of Physics

The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2893 | M +61 411 466 080
Email kate.gunn at sydney.edu.au  W  http:// www.caastro.org