[SydPhil] IAPT 2023 in Sydney

Kristie Miller kristie.miller at sydney.edu.au
Sun Jan 29 10:45:22 AEDT 2023

July 27-30, 2023
Sydney, Australia
We invite abstract submissions for the annual conference of The International Association for the Philosophy of Time. The conference will be held at the University of Sydney, Australia from July 27 to July 30, 2023. For up to 5 early career researchers with successful abstracts (including PhD students, and anyone who is at most 5 years out from their PhD) 2000 AUD of funding each is available to defray the costs of attending the conference. Abstracts should be 500 words long and prepared for blind review. Please send your title and abstract as a PDF document to iapt8sydney at gmail.com <mailto:iapt8sydney at gmail.com> by the 1st April 2023, 11:59pm AEDT (with your name, affiliation and the title of the paper in the body of the email and ‘Abstract Submission’ in the subject line). We expect successful applicants to be notified by 15th April.

Please do send this on to anyone you think might be interested who might not otherwise see this.

Best

Kristie

Professor Kristie Miller
Chair of Discipline,