[SydPhil] PhD scholarships at the University of Sydney and Centre for Time

Kristie Miller kristie_miller at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 08:22:26 AEST 2021

We have new PhD Scholarships at the University of Sydney and the Centre for Time. International Students are welcome to apply. If you, or any of your students, is interested in personal-identity, prudence, cross-temporal rationality, time-biases, the duties we owe our future selves, and the connection between time and any of these things, then this project and connected funding should be of interest. The deadline for applications is  Nov 30 and information is at the below link.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/slFHC0YKPviGzvB6qTwfc0Y?domain=sydney.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/slFHC0YKPviGzvB6qTwfc0Y?domain=sydney.edu.au>

Professor Kristie Miller
ARC Future Fellow
Joint Director, the Centre for Time
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry and
The Centre for Time
The University of Sydney
Sydney Australia
Room 407, A 14