[SydPhil] Critical Antiquities Network - Sara Brill, 'Aristotle, Biopolitics, and the Iliad'

Tristan Bradshaw tristan.bradshaw at sydney.edu.au
Fri Apr 9 09:37:55 AEST 2021

Dear all,

Our service for managing subscriptions has failed this morning and so we here is the Zoom link and password for Sara Brill, 'Aristotle, Biopolitics, and the Iliad'.

https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/81280975469?pwd=c0JEb0REanJBdCtHWFR1cWtkQUo3dz09

Password: 409597

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Tristan
Tristan Bradshaw
Postdoctoral Research Fellow | Co-director, Critical Antiquities Network
The University of Sydney
Department of Classics and Ancient History
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
H606, Main Quadrangle | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
 +61 406 747 955
tristan.bradshaw at sydney.edu.au<mailto:tristan.bradshaw at sydney.edu.au>  | fass_can at sydney.edu.au<mailto:fass_can at sydney.edu.au>